2010-12-20

Tips: Visual Studio 2010 IDE rendering problems

Detta postade jag på ett annat ställe för en stund sedan eftersom jag hade stora problem med grafiken i VS2010 och tillslut hittat en lösning.

Hi!

Here is help to a weird problem.

My VS2010 drew text all wrong on my screen. I had to mark the text with the mouse to make it show right. Somthing was wrong with the graphics, in effect making VS2010 useless to me (see picture of one minor occurance).
Attached Image

After some searching on the net I found out that if I turned off the hardware graphics acceleration and rich user experience it might be ok. And it worked! :bigsmile: In VS2010 go to Tools -> Options -> Environment -> General -> Visual experience and uncheck all three options. Hopefully this helps you too.
Attached Image

Hope this helps someone.
Jens

Inga kommentarer: